BRAND EXPERIENCE LAB: SECURITY
“Priority or Paranoia: Security Intelligence Trends Before, During, & After Your Event”
For this month’s Brand Experience Lab (formerly Thinking Thursday), we will be deconstructing the security policies and trends associated with events — during set-up and the event, as well as post-event — as either priority or paranoia.
- Data privacy policies that manage personally identifiable information (P.I.I.) within gamification apps and registration platforms
- Clarifying best practices for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and simplifying its application for attendees and exhibitors
- Itemizing security challenges and solutions that planners and attendees face while attending events
- 4:00 PM – Welcome
- 4:30 PM – Opening Remarks and Moderated Panel Discussion
- 6:00 PM – Food, Drinks, Networking, and More!
Space is limited, please RSVP today!